GET ACTIVE FOR YOUR HEALTH
Community Day – Saturday 4 March 2017
Community and Corporate Teams enjoy the thrill of dragon boat racing. 24 teams from businesses and community organisations show us their spirit as they venture on to the water, many of them for the first time.
The Community day will have teams being able to enter in two categories, one for the experienced teams and one for the less experienced teams.
The day will also include a very special Remembrance Ceremony.
Complete the online form below or download a copy of the <<Entry Form>> and return by 20 December 2016
Entry Fee Payment
Team entry fee is $600 per team, with a deposit of $100 (non-refundable). Juniors entry fee is $150
Individual entry fee is $30 per person. Individuals will be grouped into teams or fill existing teams.
Deposit required by 20 December 2016.
Balance due by 17 February 2017
- Training sessions for all teams and individuals either:
- Saturday 18 and 25 February, or
- Sunday 19 and 26 February 2017.
- We can allocate two dragon boat paddlers to your team, if required.
- Cancer survivors will be invited to participate in the survivors’ ceremony.
- Crew lists to be submitted on or before the first training day.
- Tents welcome but must be secured to the ground.
- Food, drinks and ice cream available for purchase.